Global Gypsum Conference and Exhibition
The 14th Global Gypsum Conference, Exhibition and Awards will take place in Berlin, Germany, on 29 - 30 September 2014
13th Global Gypsum Conference and Exhibition
2013 conference co-organiser: Innogyps Inc.
The 13th Global Gypsum Conference and Exhibition has successfully taken place, in Toronto, Canada.
View the conference image gallery (large gallery - may take time to load)
A short video will soon be posted here. Presentations unavailable at the time of the conference will also be posted here shortly.
21 - 22 October 2013
Hotel Fairmont Royal York, Toronto, Canada
Post-event trip to Niagara Falls on 23 October Read more
The Global Gypsum Conference is well-known around the world as the largest meeting of gypsum professionals and as the must-attend gypsum meeting.
- Gypsum market trends
- Cutting-edge research
- Plaster technology
- New applications
- Beyond commodity board
- Energy efficiency
Who should attend?
- Product manufacturers
- Equipment suppliers
- Technology companies
- Plant managers
- Market analysts
- Shippers & traders
Global Gypsum Pre-Conference Training Session – "What YOU need to know about gypsum"
Noon – 5pm; lunch and coffee break included
Presented by Mark Flumiani, Project Manager, Innogyps Inc.
You will learn about:
- Gypsum and its properties
- Gypsum chemistry
- Gypsum products and their uses – gypsum board, building plasters, special plasters, floor screeds etc.
- Gypsum manufacturing processes and what equipment is used
- The purpose and importance of formulation and additives
- Examples of problems encountered in manufacturing
- The global market for gypsum products and regional trends
Book your place on this course when you register for the conference.