14th Global Gypsum Conference, Exhibition and Awards
29 - 30 September 2014, Berlin, Germany
The Global Gypsum Conference, Exhibition and Awards 2014 has successfully taken place in Berlin, with 380 delegates and 41 countries represented.
A full review, photos and video will be posted here soon.
What the delegates said about Global Gypsum in Berlin in 2014:
'As a first-time visitor to your event, I just wanted to say that all was good with us, and we felt we got good value in Berlin! Your friendly staff provided good atmosphere and plenty of excellent network opportunities over the 48 hrs!'
'It was a great place to meet existing contacts and to make new contacts.'
'Overall it was a very successful event.'
'Very good experience.'
'It was well-organised with a good agenda.'
'Very professional: I love your commitment to continuously improve.'
'Thank you to the organisers.'
Location of the Global Gypsum Conference & Exhibition 2015: New Orleans!
• Gypsum wallboard and plaster market trends
• Cutting-edge research in gypsum and wallboard production
• Plaster technology
• New applications for gypsum
• Beyond commodity wallboard
• Energy efficiency
• Recycling, sustainability and the environment
Who should attend?
- Product manufacturers
- Equipment suppliers
- Technology companies
- Plant managers
- Market analysts
- Shippers & traders
SCAM WARNING - 11 April 2014: We understand someone ('Exhibiting Housing Services') has been contacting some of the delegates and exhibitors, trying to prompt them to make their hotel booking over the phone. This is a scam. Please do not give anyone your credit card details over the phone. You are likely to lose your money and be left with no hotel room! Book only using the downloadable form on our accommodation page.
Global Gypsum Pre-Conference Training Session – "What YOU need to know about gypsum"
Noon – 5pm; lunch and coffee break included
Presented by Mark Flumiani, Project Manager, Innogyps Inc.
You will learn about:
- Gypsum and its properties
- Gypsum chemistry
- Gypsum products and their uses – gypsum board, building plasters, special plasters, floor screeds etc.
- Gypsum manufacturing processes and what equipment is used
- The purpose and importance of formulation and additives
- Examples of problems encountered in manufacturing
- The global market for gypsum products and regional trends
Book your place on this course when you register for the conference.
13th Global Gypsum Conference and Exhibition
21 - 22 October 2013
Hotel Fairmont Royal York, Toronto, Canada
2013 conference co-organiser: Innogyps Inc.
The 13th Global Gypsum Conference and Exhibition has successfully taken place, in Toronto, Canada.
View the conference image gallery (large gallery - may take time to load)